Open Letter,
To,
All who is interested,
in hadoop,
and lives in delhi.
Sub: Invitation to a make a group of data scientist.
Dear Friends,
I am Ambrish, Java Tech Lead from Delhi, recently I have started reading some text on Big Data, No-SQL, Hadoop and related terminology.
I found this is so vast. If could make group / team of people who is also putting their efforts to understand the eco-system of hoodop / big data related stuffs, then we can help each other.
please give me your suggestion and feedback.
regards,
Ambrish Jha
To,
All who is interested,
in hadoop,
and lives in delhi.
Sub: Invitation to a make a group of data scientist.
Dear Friends,
I am Ambrish, Java Tech Lead from Delhi, recently I have started reading some text on Big Data, No-SQL, Hadoop and related terminology.
I found this is so vast. If could make group / team of people who is also putting their efforts to understand the eco-system of hoodop / big data related stuffs, then we can help each other.
please give me your suggestion and feedback.
regards,
Ambrish Jha
No comments:
Post a Comment